Sunday, October 25, 2009

ah
ah
ah
AH
AH!

haha. that was funny. ok at least I thought that was funny.

Since my last post, I have been through, some, well not particularly harsh days but rather, days that were cultural shocks for me. For the simple reason, I guess people you meet and interact in school are not representative of what you may experience in terms of a persons behavior and character.

I guess, I'm still a little immature in this aspect. But I really hope to grow and understand(or rather, learn) how to manage these people. what I really mean is, how to fit these people into my puny insignificant life. But seriously, you would be shell shocked to know after 19years of education/street life/just plain life, some people are just unbelievably shameless and weird.

and I do not mean myself. believe me, I still am the weirdest creature on earth. I would be awarded a nobel weird prize if there was one. hands down, I win in this category.

I'm gonna gush about lady gaga. she is absolutely fabulous and hot. period. and her limited edition fame monster deluxe edition is beckoning, but the price tag is woo hoo too. woo hoo too. bee hoon.

been craving for some good old mj. I'm really bored and I really wished I had an eraser to erase off a certain individual. A certain individual named....

I guess I'm just not good at dealing with people with names starting with M.

lets ride a bad romance shall we?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home