Tuesday, February 22, 2011

hello world.

Ah, I left my sunny island for the semi arid and dry Australia. The weather is good here, apart from light drizzles here and there, its actually quite pleasant. No need for air-con at all, I feel it 24-7. But it is not all good because, the dry air is wrecking much havoc on my drier skin. I got 2 red swollen patches of raw skin on each side of my face near my nose due to excessive peeling on its own. SIGH. Nevermind. And when the sunshines, it shines. I probably stay in for most of the afternoon. I know, Such a nua kia(soft kid). Too much heat just does not bode well with me at all.

I wished i could show you some visuals, but, I cannot due to the lack of a camera. maybe once i get my iphone camera up I can take some pics to show y'all.

my room mates on the other hand, kinda, giving me contradictory feels. Why? because despite the fact that they are nice, they are friendly and everything, they party hard. a little too hard. Yesterday, was amazingly bad. they made a lot of noise, but I was really too tired to bother. They did ask how was the noise and stuff after that, but.......You know what I mean. If you do not, it simply means i too humji to say, NO BRING YOUR PARTY OUTSIDE.

all 4 are aussies. I cannot tell them apart(they have blonde hair, same accent and they are all equally tall)(thanks I know I short), and often, I have trouble understanding them. I think they too. but alamak dun care. I'm probably gonna gear myself up to find a nicer apartment soon. Or maybe after year 2. Or switch rooms, but that would seem bad no? zzz.

ah, the send off before I flew.

I wished I could upload data, but that would be costly. My mobile phone plans are also might expensive, compounded by the fact my school fees are also equally expensive, I'm living in a very expensive attas country. How can Singapore be ranked one of the world's top costly countries? The only things I found cheap were nuts and pillows. Don't ask why, cause I myself ain't so sure.
10 bucks for 16 rolls of toilet rolls. WHAT?!??!?! Even tim tams on offer are 2 bucks. I can find cheaper ones in one of the ABC bargain shop in Singapore. Yes I know I sounded aunty, but leave me alone.

so this kind of situation would make me into two different persons when I come back.

I will become a miser, who is good at cooking and makes the most out of cheapo ingredients.
I will become a fat arse, who eats takeout and cooking skills will just be normal.
Or
I will become a silly miser, who spends money eating half his lunch, before eating the other in the night.

And I haven't got the slightest need to actually exercise now.I will start having blubber when I go back. haha. Got to have some motivation soon. Maybe tonight I will do some static. MAYBE.-.-

Read an article about lady gaga and here's an excerpt.

What is getting them, I think, is partly the catchy songs, but mostly Gaga's studied freakishness. To someone with an eye on art history, Lady Gaga coming to the Grammys in an egg might be a reference to a particular performance artist, but I think to most of her fans, Lady Gaga in an egg is Lady Gaga being entertainingly freaky. She seems to have made a particular effort to try to appeal to oddball kids, the kind who don't really fit in at school because they're too weird, because they look strange, act eccentrically, or don't have the same interests.

And the funny thing about this? I actually agree to it. sigh.

I probably blog more with more photos. Because life here is going to be amazingly boring. I probably mug my ass off and blog later the day everyday. HAHA

Watch this space people!

1 Comments:

At February 23, 2011 at 5:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was here. WAHAHAHA!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home