Always the last to say, everything makes you feel, like walking away.
oh my oh my oh my.
I have spent the entire weekends not doing anything academically related and I'm feeling extremely guilty. Yes I am. I still feel the need to keep reading and reading and reading hoping something would go in hoping that something would go in. SIGH
There is very little room for error here I think. But I guess my future profession does not allow ANY room for error. So I better get used to everything thats coming to my way, and be as meticulous as I can. I know, sounds highly achievable, but for a klutz like me, it is immpossible.=/ To illustrate my point, this is what happened the other day.
I was talking to two other classmates of mine, saying, "Oh so you leave off cam" and BOOM. I knocked into a pillar. Like a giant metallic pillar. Was very very very embarrassing. But I always do that. I wonder why. I got a Korean lady in my class who is studying undergrad med. I know, that should not be very shocking, but the shocking part is, she has got a degree in psychology from dartmouth university. In America. In an Ivy league university. WOW
My whole body is aching because I played captains ball with the Singapore med society in UNSW where I tore and strained virtually every muscle I have on my body. I know. I'm
Ah my god. I am so tired. Seriously am getting old eh. Oh yea, yesterday I went to coogee beach. It was small, but it was indeed breathtaking. When the waves hit, that white foamy bubbles, its amazing. Thing is, it was cloudy yesterday, but i totally enjoyed the weather. I know, what a loser. Going to the beach only when its cloudy. But you cannot blame me, I hate the sun. Hot. And again, what a loser, a person who hates the sun. But let me be.BLEH. I had much dun with the Singaporean Year 1 Med students. I'm making progress I tell you. I tell you, I'm actually having my social dot expand by 1 cm in diameter. Its about 89 years from becoming a circle! lets hope I survive till then.
I got an assignment to do, and I;m kind of new to writing silly reports and stuff.Ah gosh, this is yet another hard time for me.But I will pull through. Like I always do. I hope. HEH.
And this is a scary fact. I think I'm putting on weight. I feel fat already. sigh. Lets hope I do not balloon up when I go back Singapore. I want to be skinny so I can gobble/devour/dump/eat/swallow all the food I have been missing from SING SING SING SINGAPORE. Any eating buddies? heheheheh
till then, I shall update further later. I kind of am running late. HAHHA. Ok. not kind of, more like, I AM RUNNING LATE ARGH!

1 Comments:
Aiya, we're always late. *chill* We definitely have the same genes... SAME, i tell you. I really need to get back to my thesis too... haiz.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home