Ice and Water
I'm going to dive into books after this entry. Yes I know, first week, what is there to learn? Believe me when I say I'm playing catch up with all the other students. I'm really playing catch up with them. haha. If this were a real race, by the time i catch up, my thighs would be rock hard solid humongous(add any adjective that would describe big).
Anyways, yea.School started, so far, so good. Other than the fact I'm fumbling here and there and here and there and here and there. But I'm learning. It's a steep learning curve, but I'm learning. Somehow. I'm staying positive. I mean, everything might seem so bad, but I guess, at the end of the day, it does boil down to your own perspective, your own personal outlook and views.
These few days, I have been a little jittery. When have I not felt like that when I'm plunged into a new environment? But you know, I guess, after a while, this jittery feeling will just disappear. It is the fear of the unknown that is causing such a reaction in me, but you know, once you get used to it, it becomes a natural part of your life. I've got to blend in and get used to this. But it will take some time. So I guess, no worries, just go with the flow. Go with the flow.
My mom left me and went back to Sing Singapore Sing Sing. Yea you get the idea. While it was great she was around, I know this is some path I chose and I have to complete it in my own way. I will have to do so with style. Go with a BANG. haha. Cannot possibly rely on her or my family forever in everything. A spoilt brat trying to grow.
It is a funny thing for me when I'm here. What I mean is that, I never felt the great urge to talk to people back in Singapore, like my friends and family. But when I am here, it's like, I need to talk to some of them for some reason. I do not know, if it is because, there is this void right now, that has yet to be filled up. I mean, we do not talk on a regular basis, but yet, when I am here, all of a sudden, it hits me. I think there was a saying that could explain this. Something along the line of like you only know how precious some things are to you when you lose them? Yea. But the good thing here is, I know I will still go back, during my holidays, and after 6 years, it will be back to the same old environment. That hot sticky environment. Which, now, I learned to appreciate somehow.
You know I cannot wait for late June to come. Cause that would mean, I'm going to touch down on Singapore Changi Airport. haha. I know a little early to kind of celebrate, but hey, it's a matter of months only you know. A matter of months only.
A few months only. Listen to government hooker by lady gaga by the way. There is a snippet only, but it blows your mind away. If it does not. Well, I do not know what does. haha. I'm biased that way.
Back to histology of blood again!

1 Comments:
JIAYOU, CHAN TZE WEI! =DDD
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home