got a heart, soul and body.
I am so tired.
I have been doing my research on telomeres and telomerase and lovely Dr Elizabeth BLackburn. Oh my, I am very tired to be frank. HAHA. But I am not going to be stressed because a study done by EPEL with the help of Dr blackburn showed a correlation of people having shorter telomere length if they are perceived to be under chronic stress. Bottom line, if you want to live long, you should be happy/positive/drink sunshine from a bowl/ spout daisies from your mouth.
AHHA that was funny. To me at least. Leave me alone. My supplies from Singapore are going to come in 45 days time, and I cannot wait. It sounds like I'm getting remuneration from the base camp and I'm in the middle of some war zone/jungle. But, nah. I'm just plain lazy. HAHA. My favourite jean, the ones that followed me for 6 years, has a hole again. At the ass region. Actually more of the crotch region(sorry for the explicit details) but no one can see it. So I continually wear it. I love living on the edge of life. Did you only just found out about that????
Anyways, I was chatting with med students in my cohort, and it seems, UWA was a top choice for them and it was one of the best universities for medicine. As in, it was toughest to get in there. Er, I do recount my abysmal interview I had with the panel of UWA."Can you explain what you know of social responsibility" "Er, to behave in a socially responsible manner? haha" Yea baby I know. I'm good.
A few of them, say that they could not detect that I was one with socially inept skills. HAHA. I guess in that sense, I have succeeded. I have been venturing out of my comfort zone that is for sure. But I guess, by venturing out, and experiencing what is outside your comfort zone, you grow. And after a short time, you feel like, your comfort zone has become, er, larger. You get the gist? Like what was uncomfortable for you, once you experience it enough, it slowly integrates and becomes part of your life. Get it?
Like for this silly assignment, I think I'm getting the hang of it. Starting to write it now, is definitely a good idea. Have to get used to writing silly reports. It can be a pain, but it is a way to show your knowledge and thinking. Although, a person like me would definitely prefer to give an oral presentation. It is so much easier, and you can see my thinking process in real time. How cool is that? haha.
I'm gradually getting the hang of living here, alone. It's not as bad as you would think, but it takes time. The main motivation? I'm chasing my dream now. Living the Tzewei dream, not the american dream for your information. HAHA.I guess, if you are doing something you really want, there is this extra push to do it well and achieve your goal no matter what. And sometimes, that extra push is what one needs to succeed you know. Ah. I guess what I'm trying to say is, in life, it does not matter what you are doing as long as you are enjoying it and wanting it as much. Everything seems so much more simpler if you have the mentality and that "happiness" to go along with it.
So to all pursuing your dreams, great for you. For those who are not, WHAT ArE You waITING FOR? ok. my lecture is going to start. And I'm still in the library. And i need to visit the toilet. HAHA. you get the drift.
SO BYE and have fun!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home