Saturday, March 12, 2011

OH MAN.

Its not cool to have a fever when you are having so many things thrown at you at once. I need to read up on my notes, need to find time to do my individual assignment, need to do my group assignment, ai ya. A lot of things. A lot. what a pain in the butt.

I do not have the energy to be going through my things. I'm so tired. Have to somehow find that energy next week to complete everything I need to complete. My exams are coming. April 18th. It has been quite some time since I had an exam. gosh. April 18th. -.-I'm looking forward to it for two reasons. One, it means, I probably made it through my individual assignments and group assignments. Two, it means, I'm so much closer to my holidays in june. HAHA. And that means falling back into the comforting hug of Singapore. Oh my lovely Singapore.

Sometimes, it is very much comforting to hear something familiar.

anyways, I put off blogging on Friday to blog today because I could blog about something interesting. Well, the only thing interesting for me on Saturday was the weather. I was sick that day, yet I still ventured out to go jalan jalan. WIN. But I felt the need to walk around la. I mean, it is so boring to stay on campus forever. Seriously. But from now on, I think I will spend my sundays going out instead. Cause I want to study on Saturdays. I know, nerd/mugger/bloody geek. I DUN CARE BLEH. heh

I'm not sure, but I'm feeling much ever since yesterday. Temperature is down and all. Ah well, it is better to fall sick now rather than during like, exam period. That would be a great NO NO. I definitely would not want to fall sick during exam periods. Somehow, I'm already picturing myself going back during the Winter break. Sigh. I just love to picture myself going back now. HAHA. I wonder why. Ah I feel like eating shepards pie. But I am lazy to make it. SIAN. These are signs of a lazy bum. He knows how to make it but is lazy enough to wish it would drop out of nowhere.

I'm also going to report that, while it can be lonely over here sometimes, it certainly is fun, being alone, finding your own time and what not. And its just a 7 hour flight back to Singapore. Taking into account the time difference, it is only 4 hours technically. I feel like throwing a dinner party again for no good reason. Just for self indulgence. HAHA

anyways, im off to conquer elizabeth blackburn. SIGH. Wish me LUCK

1 Comments:

At March 18, 2011 at 7:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How was blackburn presentation?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home