Saturday, March 19, 2011

oh my I know I know.

It has been quite sometime since I blogged, or at least I think so. Well, I have a legitimate reason. Work has been piling up and pathology is a whole new ball game. So is physiology, histology, anatomy and cell biology. Yea you get my point. All these information has been clogging my brain up and thus, you cannot blame me for not blogging. Also, I had a whole individual assignment, so it is very very hard. to complete and stuff.

It is so tough to be completing everything and all, but yea. I'm kind of tired now and then. But i do get my fun. I think. AHHA. I jogged to the beach on Friday.Felt the need to exercise, to keep my mind off work and all. I got to tell you, no mater how many times I go to the beach, the view never fails to take my breath away. It is a stunning and magnificent view with the white waves and all. It not something sentosa can ever match up to. Sentosa, is kind of, still....

Well, Well, Well, I'm getting used to life here. Not sure if it is a good or bad thing, but i do want to go back Singapore. Oh man, but the weather is as erratic as Singapore's weather. In Singapore, you get sudden rain and then the next moment, its sunny. Then it rains again. Then out comes the sun. And thats irritating because you probably took the clothes in and out of the house 3 times in a row. Here, it just drizzles. very irritating. Its the rain where you would not bother to open an umbrella but it goes on so long that you get very wet. And you get irritated. And today, while it just rained like normally how it would in singapore, the wind was howling so strongly, that my poor umbrella was having a harder time maintaining its shape than to shelter me.

I probably need a stronger umbrella. But i like my current umbrella. It has been with me for like, 4 years now. Got some sort of attachment to it,. just like the attachment I have with my black pair of jeans, which I sadly announce has a great big hole in it. =(. I'm probably not gonna wear it untill I go back Singapore. Or maybe I would be desperate enough to actually, er, sew it. Not me, but pay a tailor to sow it. Well it depends. I feel like my expenditure very high. even though I'm not spending a lot, it feels that way.

The year 1 med people are a great bunch, quite united. But you know, sometimes, the stuff we say and talk to each other, quite empty. As in for me, I feel like, its empty. Its not particularly enriching. And no, it is not because of the lack of gossip and juicy material in the conversation. It just feels, empty. I wonder why.

I heard from cheryl Aw that cold stone is up and running. OMG. COLD STONE. the taiwan days where we gorged on it. and in Japan i had it too. SO DAMN GOOD. OMG. I NEED IT WHEN I GET BACK ITS GONNA BE HOT WHEN I GET BACK< PERFECT FOR ICE CREAMS! WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOT.

hopefully i would have P+ when I get back. At least one or smth. =/

Hopefully. having hope makes u feel better. But too much, and You would just be DISAPPOINTED. and yea, i still have problems spelling embarrassing. I always spell it as embarassing. Just so you know. =)

ok gotta sleep. its a little late now. and i gotta look at robbins pathology. Today, I read it untill i thought, I got infected by the diseases I was reading about. What an irony. Studying too much pathology, induces brain cells to undergo necrosis. I'm so sure about that. pAHHA

HAVE FUN PEOPLE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home