hello hello. yes I admit last blog post was rubbish.
This one I promise, will not be rubbish. Ok it will be a little rubbish. -.-
Lets get the rubbish out of the way first.

and the rubbish is that, I went for my first ever hospital session and you know what? I set off at 7 from school and still managed to be late. Wonderful! HAHAH
What was even better was the ID photo I took, I see already also a bit...buay song. Look at my face, the lady totally screwed it up for me la. Ok, I screwed it up too by not smiling, but I just did not want to risk looking funny. -.-.
I should probably start to you know, smile more and practice my smiling skills more. I know, it comes naturally for you normal people, but remember, I'm not normal. hehehehhehe. I still believe aliens will descend and we can have inter-stellar travelling. I hope I can live that long to experience that. Most likely, nope. But we shall see.
I went to bondi beach yesterday. Oh my goodness. It was huge. I saw Coogee beach and I already had my breath taken. I literally died(get it? My breath was taken and I died)(HAHA)(-.-) when I saw Bondi. It was twice as big! These australians are really lucky. Lucky pieces of.....zzzz.
their exchange rate is still soaring! OH MY GOODNESS WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM!
Sian, I guess I have to make the most of what I have now. Maybe in a few years time, their exchange rate would drop back and then, they would er, have a economical bubble and stuff.....errrrr.....
I have been trying hard to save on money also. I realised, its best to save up now. I duno, if the exchange rate it just going to keep soaring, there is no point in spending money unecessarily. I do not know how I veered into such a topic but, I guess, it is normal. HAHA
I'm enjoying my stay here, mainly because you know, everyone here miss family. We have a common void that we seek to fill, and we try to find that substitute to fill in that void. Its a marvellous kind of relationship when you see people of the same need, coming together. I guess it is similar to making friends, just that in this case, there is the added desperate element in it.
That is what I think. Its not representative of everyone I know here. That is for sure.
Now that the angmohs in my room, well two out of four, and sherman is not in, I get the toilet all to myself. I totally enjoy having the toilet to myself seriously. I'm gonna shower 5 times a day untill they are back. Ok, that is an overkill, it just a figure of speech. If you get what I mean.
I'm gonna have a cook night soon. I cooked sweet sour sauce and it rocks. Rocks the socks off my feet. Not that I'm wearing any socks. I think I will tell you guys more about it later! HAHAHHAHA. so exciting! Yes cooking, food, fun are the only things that can get me really excited. Meeting an alien too, but I really think thats kind of a long shot.
I shall reply to letters soon. HAHAH. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home