Friday, April 8, 2011

It has been ages has it not, since I blogged that is.

I have still been stuck in my Singaporean bubble that is. I still do not approve how the other people in my Scenario group studies. They are smart I guess, to be able to do well even if they studied the last minute. Anyways, exams are gonna come in like, say, one week? I am a little worried still cause, there is this component of ethics and social determinants of health. Everyone has been telling me how common sense that is but to me, common sense is not all that common you know. It is very very rare. A rare commodity in my brain.

Anyways, get that out of the way, I probably have to catch up a little more during easter break. Be ahead of these people. I think I'm stressing myself out a little too much but whatever. I just hope I don't put on unnecessary weight during the time of stressing out. -.- Which noeleen tan has said I look like i put on weight already! thanks ar. THANKS.

but i'll admit that my appetite has increased. a lot. I do not know whether it is the weather or is it me growing or if I'm just greedy. Whatever the case, I probably am better off eating lesser. Seriously speaking. hahah. But what to do? The mind says stop but the stomach says go go go go go go go. Stomach rules over my mind btw. If you were wondering.

Speaking about food, these are the things I want to eat back in Singapore. fat again

  1. the Thai restaurant near my house before it shuts down.-.-
  2. Rojak. Dun ask why.
  3. Roti prata( oily greasy and artery clogging)
  4. Chicken rice
  5. Laksa
  6. PROPER CURRY NOT SOME HALF ASSED SWEET CURRY
  7. Perankan food. packed with flavour please
  8. Cereal prawns at min jiang please
this is a growing list and is not exhaustive. Please come back and check for more. HAHAHA

I tell you, if I dont become a doctor for whatever reason, I probably would delve into F&B. Open my own coffee place or smth. HAHA. and the establishment would probably shut down after 2 months. Cause I would be my only customer. =(.

But really, I think I would invest in a coffee place when I got the cash next time. after getting a house, getting a car, GETTING MY LICENSE(god), which would be when I'm 50 years old. By then I would b old and uncool. sian. Not that I'm cool and young now, I'm more like, less old and uncool. yea.

How did I veer from food to this? I don't know.

I will blog more. when my exams are over. or when temptation kicks in and I start to blog for no good reason. till then, HAVE FUN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home