i know i know, its been soo darn long. but what can u do? NOTHING.
I have been colonizing the library. It has been such a long time now since I went somewhere else other than the library. And I'm not particularly proud of it. Exams is only 3 weeks away and I'm already mugging my way through it. Sigh. The embryology notes kinda make me think ARGH, why so much details in one silly process?!?!?!?!
But I think, I very lucky. Because I'm a guy. Child birth seems like such a difficult and painful thing to go through. And even when one is pregnant in this age, there are so many factors that could affect the developing fetus! sounds med enough for you? Just to show you I'm making the most i can over here. =)
I know I want to go back, but yet I'm not looking forward to it. Why? For the very simple reason, it means I have to get through with the exam. Sian gu Hou tian. sigh. I will do my best! I have to do my best la, else I will feel like, I wasted 20k this semester. Must buck up no matter what! I have to do well I have to study hard! I'm trying to brain wash myself here if you did not get it.
The constant battle with the ZZZZ monster also does not make it any easier for me to study. The colder(notice i said colder. its not tt cold here now...) weather, the increased appetite all weaken me against the ZZZ monster. And this ZZZZ monster, is so seductive. It just attracts me to this blue bed in my room and refuses to let me out of it!
excuses.
I kinda, got used to the fact I'm staying over here on my own. I do not really think it has changed me a great deal though. I still feel as, immature as I used to be. I still put my leg on the chair. I still squat around the pavements when I feel tired, not giving a hoot about those stupid looks i get from others. hahah.
But sometimes, you wish there was someone you could talk to when you are back in your room after a long day. you wished someone was there to listen to your rants and all. But all you got is moore and persuad clinical embryology there. I kinda feel the text book has become one of the things i cannot let go off. Its disturbing and comforting at the same time. I do not know why.
what is the point of this entry you might ask? well, I'm just burning time while ewaiting for my lemon cream to cool down. which is around now. so tata! =)
see u in 3 weeks time!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home